November 23, 2015

Tales From The Crypt


I found my old sketchbook today and I thought I would share a little something with you. I am currently in waiting mode and a bit restless to be honest, hence the fossil excavations. You wouldn’t believe the discoveries I’ve made so far – if I ever run out of ideas, I have a box full of them (old ones, yet interesting enough for future projects).

Meanwhile, Bowie just released a new single (Blackstar), which is surprisingly good. Ah, David. It’s been so long (pun intended). I feel optimistic about the album, too.

And, speaking about music (and Davids), McAlmont & Butler reunited for a series of shows to promote the deluxe reissue of their albums. I had to mention. I love them too much not to.


P.S. No sponsors in the dungeon. I just love music, damn it.

10 comments:

  1. Your drawing is great, you are very talented! And Bowie <3.....good to know that there´s a new single!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If only I could focus on just one thing, though.
      Bowie's new single is really good. Better than ice-cream! :-D

      Delete
  2. Love the drawing, so moody!


    Have not heard the new single! Must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Moody I am, moody I produce;-)
      You really must! It's actually good!

      Delete
  3. Do you ever draw any more? You're very good. :)

    Loved Blackstar. Loved it. So creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but not as obsessively as I once did. Thank you, you are too kind.
      I didn’t care much for the video, to be honest. But I really like the song!

      Delete
  4. I need to listen to the new Bowie single. It is amazing to me he is still so energic with his age!
    Also, I do like your sketch, it is very interesting and original. Maybe we can watch more of that in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! He's not THAT old:-D
      Thank you. You probably will, since I have decided to pick up my pens (and brushes) again;-)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, thanks for the head up, need to take a listen :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome:-)
      A "Ramona" just commented on a Bowie related post. I like it! :-D

      Delete