November 18, 2015

Outtakes VI


In Memoriam: This is the last time you see a picture of the infamous black clay hand. I lost control of the room divider while trying to move it from one side of the apartment to the other (too heavy for my muscles), which then fell flat on the randomly placed iron glass top coffee table where I keep my odds and things, and knocked everything off. The black clay hand didn’t make it. It wouldn’t glue back together either. I tried. Synthetic clay is evil that way.

I felt like writing something today, so it was either this or a dirty limerick. Next time I‘ll go for the dirty limerick.

10 comments:

  1. Now that's a bit of bad luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P., little black hand! :D But the pictures are pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will be fondly remembered.
      Thank you. Taking pictures can be a good way to relieve stress (in my case, at least).

      Delete
  3. Aw, I am sorry about the hand! I hate when something you love gets destroyed! The clear hand is also awesome looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clear hand is stored in a box, waiting to be loved again. I always change things around; pretend I live in different places.

      Delete
  4. Oh no! The unfortunate demise of the infamous black clay hand! I hope it was the only thing that was lost in the mishap. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The room divider suffered a scratch or two, but all it took was a little bit of oil and vinegar (and a determined soul) to erase those stubborn marks.

      Delete