January 1, 2015

Carnival Of Light

Happy New Year, everyone! I am gradually getting back to the normality of (my) life, now that the (double) move is over. I broke the “Doctor Who Christmas Special Review” tradition this year but I will probably post a little something about it later this week, along with a few thoughts on Series 8 in general, since it has concluded (Whovians will get this need of mine).

Other than that, I have a huge “to do” list and a lot of photos waiting to be exposed. Coming up!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like that one with the lace curtains - looks spooky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, gorgeous photos, I can't wait to see more!

    I'm ashamed to say, I haven't seen the Doctor Who Christmas Special yet. I promised a friend we'd watch it together, so it's been recorded and will be watched soon (I hope)!

    Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Blog resolution for 2015: more photos, better photos:-)

    Santa was an odd addition on this year's special, but oh well.

    Happy New Year, my lovely friend<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started 2015 with a huge *To Do* list as well! The photos are beautiful. Looking forward to the ones you have coming up.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, my friend:-)
    A very Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I hope I won't disappoint you;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Καλή χρονιά αγαπημένη! Οτι καλύτερο σου εύχομαι!! Υγεία πάνω απο ολα!
    Μετακόμισες και εσύ η κατάλαβα λάθος>? Και περιμένω τα επόμενα ποστ σου!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Καλή χρονιά κι από εδώ;-)
    Α πα πα... Εγώ δεν το κουνάω από το φτωχικό μου!
    Όσο για τα επόμενα ποστ, έχω βάλει ήδη μπροστά τις μηχανές (τις φωτογραφικές).

    ReplyDelete