October 22, 2014

Madman, Killer, Kleptomaniac

A few months ago, I had this crazy idea to just pick up an art book and sketch or paint every single picture in it (for practice). I haven’t been properly trained as a painter, although I would really like to. This was my third portrait. The photos don’t do the painting justice; it’s more detailed and even in real life (said the narcissist). Yet, it does need some touch-up. However, I think I’ll just leave it alone, breathe a little.

Halfway the first layer of things, I noticed the description: “Madman, killer and possibly a kleptomaniac”. We don’t judge here.

8 comments:

  1. I have the song "Ra-ra-Rasputin" playing in my head now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't have the song in my head until I read Ms Misantropia's comment. Thank you.

    You've done an absolutely wonderful job there, some of the best artists I know of, are self taught....just keep doing what you're doing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should change the title of this post. "Lover of the Russian Queen" sounds more fitting.

    Thank you. If only I could concentrate solely on painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot tho say how very talented you are, it's amazing.
    I hope what is ailing you will stop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, my friend.
    Positive energy is always welcome:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! Μπράβο! Και λίγα λέω.. ειλικρινά μπράβο σου, είναι πανέμορφο! Καλή η σκέψη σου και ελπίζω να την συνεχίσεις, κάνεις εξάσκηση!
    Γιατί όπως έλεγαν και οι γιαγιάδες μας, μάθε τέχνη και άστη να...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ευχαριστώ, Μάγδα:-)
    Θέλω να πιστεύω ότι σύντομα θα είμαι σε θέση να τις "ξαναπιάσω" τις τέχνες. Προς το παρόν, ανάρρωση και couchtuner;-)

    ReplyDelete