August 11, 2013

Doctor, Doctor

Physiological or psychological, whatever the reason might be, I haven’t been my usual sarcastic self lately. The last few weeks have been extremely stressful (in all imaginable levels), so I guess that might be the source of all evil but, still, I have to do myself a favor and check me into either a hospital or a mental institution.



In other news, I did manage to collect a few interesting prints for the entrance / living room makeover project. Now all I need is high spirits (or just spirits) to nail those bastards on the wall.



2 comments:

  1. Το αγχος θα μας φαει, εγω αυτο ξερω! Ουτε αρρωστιες ουτε τιποτα! Αυτο το κωλο(σορρυ)αγχος... Το βαρεθηκα! Anyway, οπου και να τα βαλεις, ειναι πανεμορφα τα prints σου!! Μαρεσει παρα παρα πολυ το γουστο σου!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Από (κωλο)άγχος άλλο τίποτα:-/ Παρεμπιπτόντως, εδώ μέσα βρίζουμε όσο θέλουμε - όταν υπάρχει λόγος. Καλά, ναι, το γούστο μου είναι διαβόητο! :-D

    ReplyDelete