March 24, 2013

Sunday Morning

I ‘ve been going through this blog and editing it heavily. Self-censoring is a great game I like to play every now and then. Too much time on my hands, I guess.

Moreover, I saw a few movies I thought I should mention. “Warm Bodies” (very funny, very 80’s, loved the soundtrack), “Hans and Gretel” (slightly better than I expected but, still, not quite there yet), The Call (typical thriller over pop-corn or chips),

and my personal favourites “Amour” and “Moonrise Kingdom”.

I also saw “Silver Linings Playbook”. I am not a big fan of romantic comedies but this one I did enjoy – both times. Jennifer Lawrence was great and Bradley Cooper was surprisingly good as a psycho, too - probably the only time I didn’t want to take my Chuck off and drop it on his head. That wasn't very nice, was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment